- Results-oriented, well trained and dedicated to successfully adapt to the ever-changing field of Information Technology
- The point of contact for any issues concerning the team and resolving as soon as possibleAbility to solve complex, cross-functional issues that cross many technologies under high pressure in short time
- Responsible for the contribution to the smooth running of a business, leading a team in a positive manner
- Creatively thinking of new ways to work within the business plan
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning abilities
- Keeping up to date with technology and finding better ways of working together
Hi-G-Tek Inc.Hi-G-Tek Inc. Hi-G-Tek is a leading global provider of wireless solutions that deliver real-time location, security, and condition information for high value and dangerous cargo and assets, whether in transit or stationary. The company offers a unique value proposition through its leading edge technology platform that extends client visibility and control of critical assets to the edge of the supply chain where knowledge of location and condition is a competitive advantage. 2007–Present
Senior Systems Engineer
- Senior Systems/Pre Sales Engineer, requirement Analysis, creating of RFP's and RFQ's, system deployment, System Testing, Supporting Customers on issues and questions, Managing Demo, Stuff training and System Engineering lab. Work with customers in defining Requirements for their application need. Translation of customer needs into development tasks. Technical Support and Development outsourcing team managment in EMEA region.
Rotal Networkshttp://rotal-networks.com/ Rotal Networks, a member of the Mer Group, provides end-to-end communications solutions in the areas of broadband, fiber optics infrastructure, and networking, to leading enterprises in the Telecom, Cable MSO, ISP, Defense, Business, and Governmental sectors. 2004–2007
- CATV, DBS, Fiber-Optics, Broadband and Triple Play, Engineering and Design, Installation and Services
Mer Technologieshttp://www.mer-group.com/ Cellular Site Design, Tower Manufacturing, Wireless Construction,Wireless Professional Services, Security and Surveillance Solutions, Defense Communications, Environmental Monitoring, Wireless SCADA Systems,Security cosulting, Smart Cards solutions 2003 – 2004
- CATV, DBS, Fiber-Optics, Broadband and Triple Play, Engineering and Design, Installation and Services.
Education and qualifications
Hi-Tech Collegev 2008–2009
MCITP - Microsoft Certified IT Professional: SQL 2005 Database Administrator And Updating to SQL 2008SQL Language, Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Database, Implementing a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Database, Designing a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Infrastructure, Designing Security for Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Designing High Availability Database Solution Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Administration and Automating Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Database and Services 2005, Troubleshooting and Optimizing Database Server Using Microsoft SQL server 2005, Hands-On Lab Updating Your SQL Server 2005 Skills to SQL Server 2008.
MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems EngineerManaging and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment, Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure, Planning and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure, Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure, Installing, Configuring, and Administering Windows XP Professional, Designing a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure, Designing Security for a Windows Server 2003 Network, Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Designing a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Organization.
- Project description: The Ethiopian Revenues & Customs Authority (ERCA) is to deploy an electronic cargo tracking system along the Addis Ababa to Djibouti corridor aiming to track and monitor transit goods
- My role in Project: I was involved from first day of project in creating RFP,RFQ and My responsibility was to create Scope of Work, Sites review, System design, local Staff recruitment and training, Passing ATP.
Ethiopia Electronic Cargo Tracking Sytem - 2012http://allafrica.com/stories/201202281069.html
Key technical skills
|Active and Passive RFID||Enterprise Software Solution Networking||Hardware/software purchasing|
|Project management||Team Managment||MSQL, Oracle|
|Asset Management||Contract Negotiation||Solution Specialist|
|Office, Excel, Access||Ms project manager||Expert in Customer Relation|
|Israel Customs||Emco Wheaton UK||SINOTRUK (China)|
|Paz Oil Company Ltd||Ghana CEPS||Kazakhstan customs|
|Sonol Oil Company||KRA (Kenya Revenue Authority)||PDVSA Venezuela|
|Keter Plastic Israel||Jordan customs||CAVALIER logistics(USA)|
|James Richardson Israel (Duty Free)||ERCA (Ethiopia Customs)||Barrick Gold Mines(USA)|
|Chemotal||PDVSA (Venezuela)||TRA (Tanzania Revenue Authority)|
- A2, B
- Excellent; non-smoker
- English, Russian, Hebrew